Day 1 – Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice ??
Hey guys! It’s Kirby here! Welcome to Day 1 of my 10-Day Series, where I’ll be sharing some incredible easy hacks and recipes. Last time I did a 15 Day Series of Easy Healthy Recipes and you all seem to really enjoy it so I’m back for another series made JUST FOR YOU! Brace yourself for a rollercoaster ride of flavours and fun ? ?
Today, we’re diving headfirst into the world of viral food trends with the exciting Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice! ? I know, I know, you might be thinking, “What’s the big deal?” But trust me, this hack is a game-changer that will transport your taste buds straight to summer paradise. ?️
The internet went wild over this viral hack, and honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect either. But the results were nothing short of AMAZING! It’s the perfect way to beat the summer heat and indulge in a guilt-free treat.
What is up with this frozen fruit shaved ice trend?
- It’s refreshing: When the sun is blazing, and you need something to cool down, this icy fruit treat comes to the rescue. It’s like a mini oasis in your mouth
- It’s a healthy twist: Say goodbye to artificial syrups and hello to the natural goodness of fruits. It’s a guilt-free indulgence packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- Super customizable: Get creative with your toppings! From condensed milk to chocolate chips and coconut shavings, you can customize the flavors to suit your cravings
- Endless possibilities: The best part is that you’re not limited to just oranges. Try experimenting with other frozen fruits like berries, watermelon, or even pineapple! The possibilities are endless, and you’ll never run out of exciting combinations
Viral Frozen Fruit Shaved ice
- 1 grater
- 1 frozen orange or any kind of fruit you'd like
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 handful chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut shavings
- Peel or cut up your fruit into large manageable chunks and put it in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Grab that frozen orange from the freezer. The frozen texture is the key to getting that perfect shaved ice consistency!
- Using a grater (on the smallest setting), carefully grate the frozen orange into a bowl. Use a towel or switch hands mid way to prevent your hands from getting frozen!
- Drizzle some sweetened condensed milk over the top. The creaminess blends amazingly well with the fruity ice.
- Sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips and coconut shavings for extra crunch and texture.
- That's it! Grab a spoon and dive right in!
😎 DAY 1 of 10 – EASY HACKS AND RECIPES I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself again but HERE WE GOOOOO 🎢 🙈 🍊 FROZEN FRUIT SHAVED ICE TREND – I really had no expectations from this viral hack but it actually turned out AMAZING and I want to experiment with more fruit in the future! All I did was use one whole frozen orange, put some condensed milk on top, chocolate chips, and coconut shavings. The result was INCREDIBLE!! It was refreshing, lightly sweet, and tasted exactly like shaved ice 🙈 Like WHAT? You need to try it out 👊🏻 🌟 Follow @eatingwithkirby for Day 2 of my Easy Hacks and Recipes, and click the link in my bio to get this recipe 🌟 #tiktoktrend #shavedfruit #shavedice #frozenfruitshavedice #10daysofeasyhacksandrecipes #fruitrecipe #easyrecipe
The Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice Trend is a viral sensation for all the right reasons. It’s a cool, healthy, and delightful way to enjoy summer’s finest fruits. Trust me; you won’t believe how something so simple can taste so incredible! ?
Other Fruits You can Use:
You definitely don’t have to stop at just shaving oranges. There are an infinite amount of fruit that will work with this recipe including
- pineapple spears
Want more easy healthy recipes like this? Here are some of my go-to recipes that I’m sure you’ll love!
- Viral Sushi Bomb Spring Rolls (Kid Friendly)
- Delicious Mochi Brownie Recipe (super easy)
- Easy MATCHA Mochi Brownie Recipe (for matcha lovers)
Or check out my other series called “15 Days of Easy Healthy Recipes”!
- Day 1 – Low Carb Rice Paper BLT Wrap (Viral recipe!)
- Day 2 – Easy Accordian Cucumber Salad (fun to eat)
- Day 3 – Three Ingredient Mochi Waffles!
- Day 4 – Chocolate Covered Whole Mango
Remember to share your Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice creations and tag me! I can’t wait to see what yummy combinations you come up with. Until next time, happy cooking and stay tuned for more mouthwatering recipes! ?️??