Day 1 – Magic Shell Peanut Butter Yogurt Cup ft Purdys Chocolatier
Welcome back foodies! Welcome to Day 2 of my 10-Day Series, where I’ll be sharing some incredible easy hacks and recipes.
Get ready to experience the magic of this VIRAL Magic Shell Yogurt Cup (already trending like crazy on TikTok and Instagram), made with creamy peanut butter, plain Greek yogurt, and luscious dark chocolate. ? Trust me… this one’s a winner! ?
I’ll also be collaborating with the one and only Purdys Chocolatier to make this recipe. They are a Canadian chocolatier and they started in Vancouver, Canada in 1907. They’ve been in the business for over 100+ years so they know a thing or two about making great chocolate. ? Their chocolates are made with sustainable coca and they ensure their farmer partners and co-ops are supported by programs that improve their profit and livelihoods of their families.
Before we delve into the recipe, let’s talk about the social media craze that has everyone buzzing – the Magic Shell Yogurt Cup! ? This mesmerizing trend involves a combination of creamy Greek yogurt, luscious melted (and then hardened) chocolate, and a touch of crunchy toppings. It’s easy to make, super delicious, and such a great easy dessert idea when you don’t have a lot of time!
Why Magic Chocolate Shell is so great:
- Ridiculously Easy: With only a few simple ingredients, this magical treat comes together effortlessly, making it perfect for both experienced cooks and kitchen beginners.
- Chocolate Heaven: The star of the show is the rich and velvety Purdys Chocolatier Vegan Dark Chocolate, which transforms into a luscious magic shell when poured over the yogurt and frozen for 30 minutes
- Customizable Toppings: Play around with toppings and get creative! I recommend sprinkling chopped peanuts, chopped Purdys Chocolatier English Toffee, and adding a sprinkle of Maldon salt to balance the sweetness. Honestly you can put anything on the shell: chopped pistachios, crumbled dehydrated raspberries or strawberries, chocolate chips, coconut shavings… the options are endless
Check out my Day 1 of 10 Days of Easy Hacks and Recipe!
Want more easy healthy recipes like this? Here are some of my go-to recipes that I’m sure you’ll love!
- Viral Sushi Bomb Spring Rolls (Kid Friendly)
- Delicious Mochi Brownie Recipe (super easy)
- Easy MATCHA Mochi Brownie Recipe (for matcha lovers)
😎 DAY 2 of 10 – EASY HACKS AND RECIPES Ok everybody… this recipe is a WINNER 🏆 💜 🤯 I made this VIRAL Magic Shell Yogurt Cup using @purdyschocolatier Vegan Dark Chocolate and it was SPECTACULAR 🕺🏻 No joke, you need to make this RIGHT NOW because it is so ridiculously easy to make and it tastes amazing. If you want to increase the indulgence (like me 😏), sprinkle on some chopped @purdyschocolatier English Toffee and it’ll be a 10/10 👍🏻 🌟 Follow @eatingwithkirby for Day 3 and click the link in my bio for the full version of this recipe 🌟 ✨ RECIPE: • 1 Purdys Chocolatier Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar, 40g • 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt • 2 tbsp peanut butter (heat in microwave for 30-45 secs) • sprinkle of maldon salt • sprinkle of chopped peanuts • sprinkle of Purdys Chocolatier English Toffee, chopped into pieces In small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and microwave in 30 second increments (stirring in between each increment) until fully melted. If using, chop up English Toffee bar into small pieces. In the original yogurt cup or in a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and greek yogurt. Using a spoon, smooth the top so it’s a flat surface. Pour melted chocolate on top of the yogurt and sprinkle on chopped peanuts, maldon salt, and English Toffee bits. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes or until chocolate is full hardened. Crack the magic shell and enjoy! 💕
Viral Magic Shell Yogurt Cup ft Purdys Chocolatier
- 1 bar Purdys Chocolatier Vegan Dark Chocolate 40g
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter heat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds
- Sprinkle maldon salt
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts
- Sprinkle Purdys Chocolatier English Toffee chop into pieces
- Start by breaking the Vegan Dark Chocolate Bar into small pieces and microwave it in 30-second increments, stirring between each increment, until fully melted.
- If using, chop up the English Toffee bar into small pieces.
- In your original yogurt cup or a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter and Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Level the yogurt mixture to create a flat surface, making it the perfect canvas for the magic shell.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the yogurt. Sprinkle the chopped peanuts, a pinch of Maldon salt, and the English Toffee bits over the chocolate-coated yogurt.
- Pop the cup into the freezer for around 30 minutes or until the chocolate shell becomes beautifully hardened.
- Crack open the hardened magic shell with a spoon and dive into pure bliss! ?
There you have it – the viral Magic Shell Yogurt Cup that’s sweeping social media by storm! ???
Disclosure: While this post is sponsored by Purdys Chocolatier, all opinions are my own and Purdys Chocolatier did not review this before publishing. Having this post sponsored helps me create better content and allows me to keep this blog running.
Thank you and Happy Eating!