Hey there! Welcome back to Day 7 of my 10 days of easy hacks and recipes!
Today is a quick one 🙂 It’s my SUPER EASY hack for enjoying the frozen Han Chef Korean Corn Dogs aka Crispy Potato Corn Dogs from Costco Canada! They come with 8 in a bag and it’s $11.99.
Are you ready for it…?
DIP IT IN PASTA SAUCE!!
My favourite pasta sauce is Carbone and when you dip your Korean Corn dog in this pasta sauce, it instantly brings back memories of my favourite diner-style mozzarella sticks. ?
Traditionally, Korean corn dogs are dipped in sugar, or eaten with ketchup/mustard/mayo…etc. However this is my favourite way to enjoy it and I hope you’ll give it a try!
- Cook your frozen Korean Corn Dog (Potato Cheese Dog) according to package directions (usually it’s microwave followed by air frying).
- Open a jar of your favourite pasta sauce!
- Dip your hot Korean Corn Dog into your pasta sauce (or alternatively pour your pasta sauce onto your corn dog) and enjoy!
? DAY 7 of 10 – EASY HACKS AND RECIPES KOREAN CORN DOG HACK! ? By now you probably know of the famous @han_chef_official frozen Korean Potato Cheese Dogs (aka Korean Corn Dogs) available in Canadian Costcos! ?? This is my personal fav way to eat them… and it’s dipping them in @carbonefinefood PASTA SAUCE! ? #notsponsored ? You can also dip them in your favourite pasta sauce ? Dipping them in a tomato based pasta sauce instantly brings back memories of diner-style mozzarella sticks ? I like it so much better the normal condiments like sprinkling sugar on it, or regular ketchup/mustard ?♀️ Let me know in the comments if you’ll give this a try! ? ?? Follow @eatingwithkirby for Day 8 of my 10 Days of Easy Hacks and Recipes! ? Click the link in my bio for the blog post on this hack ? #koreancorndog #costcocorndog #koreanpotatocheesedog #carbone #carbonepastasauce #10daysofeasyhacksandrecipes #foodhack
Check out my other 10 Days of Easy Hacks and Recipes!
- Day 1 – Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice (Viral recipe)!
- Day 2 – Viral Magic Shell Yogurt Cup Recipe
- Day 3 – Soy Cured Egg Yolk Recipe
- Day 4 – Spinach and Egg White Rice Paper Wrap Recipe
- Day 5 – Fruity Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Day 6 – Lazy One Pot Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) Recipe
Want more easy healthy recipes like this? Here are some of my go-to recipes that I’m sure you’ll love!
- Viral Sushi Bomb Spring Rolls (Kid Friendly)
- Delicious Mochi Brownie Recipe (super easy)
- Easy MATCHA Mochi Brownie Recipe (for matcha lovers)
I hope you’re inspired to try this hack for yourself and don’t forget to comment on my IG reel/TikTok or in this blog post telling me what you thought of this recipe!