Welcome to Day 9 of my 10 days of Easy Hacks and Recipes! Today, I’m going to teach you how to make a sensational dish that has taken Instagram and TikTok by storm – the Viral Carrot Salad. Once you give this recipe a try, you’ll wonder why you never ate carrots like this!
This Viral Carrot Salad comes together with a few simple ingredients:
- Fresh carrots
- Soy sauce
- Rice wine vinegar
- Mirin (or maple syrup)
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Chopped parsley
Health Benefits of Carrots:
- Rich in Vitamin A: Carrots are a fantastic source of beta-carotene, which the body converts into vitamin A. Vitamin A is crucial for maintaining good vision, a healthy immune system, and vibrant skin
- Antioxidant Powerhouse: Loaded with antioxidants, carrots help combat harmful free radicals in the body, reducing the risk of chronic diseases
- Heart Health: The fiber and potassium content in carrots contribute to heart health by maintaining healthy blood pressure levels and promoting good digestion
- Glowing Skin: The vitamins and antioxidants in carrots contribute to healthier and more radiant skin, promoting a natural glow
- Weight Management: With low calories and high fiber content, carrots are an excellent addition to a weight-conscious diet, aiding in satiety and better digestion
Check out my other 10 Days of Easy Hacks and Recipes!
- Day 1 – Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice (Viral recipe)!
- Day 2 – Viral Magic Shell Yogurt Cup Recipe
- Day 3 – Soy Cured Egg Yolk Recipe
- Day 4 – Spinach and Egg White Rice Paper Wrap Recipe
- Day 5 – Fruity Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bark Recipe
- Day 6 – Lazy One Pot Japchae Recipe
- Day 7 – Korean Corn Dog Hack
- Day 8 – Okinawan Bitter Melon Stir Fry (Goya Champuru) Recipe
Want more easy healthy recipes like this? Here are some of my go-to recipes that I’m sure you’ll love ?
- Viral Sushi Bomb Spring Rolls (Kid Friendly)
- Delicious Mochi Brownie Recipe (super easy)
- Easy MATCHA Mochi Brownie Recipe (for matcha lovers)
Viral Carrot Salad
- 1 vegetable peeler
- 1 carrot
- 1.5 tsp soy sauce
- 1 .5 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp mirin or maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 sprinkle sesame seeds
- Wash and peel your carrot. Using a vegetable peeler, create thin ribbons and place in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, mirin (or maple syrup), sesame oil, lemon juice, and sesame seeds to the bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Add chopped parsley right before serving, and enjoy!
I hope you’re inspired to try this recipe for yourself and don’t forget to comment on my IG reel/TikTok or in this blog post telling me what you thought of this recipe!